G-Accon development team just finished a new release and added new features. Check them out!
1. Now you can modify, update or delete query or report metadata.
Click on query/report name to modify request metadata or press delete button to remove created pull mapping.
2. Added dynamic date range – To and From dates will be dynamically calculated based on the selected period.
3. Date range dates can now be populated from Google Sheet cells.
4. Queries ids can be set as a Google sheet range.
5. A new pull settings have been added:
Display only account codes will omit account names and will display only account codes.
Freeze Data Table Header will freeze header row.
Mapping Name (optional) – use it to assign custom name to the report or query mappings.
6. Refresh Current and Refresh All added status screens.
7. Added multi organization support.
8. Fiscal and calendar years are now supported