Dear friends, we are really excited to announce a new cool feature in our HubSpot plugin: auto-refresh.
It is really simple to use:
- First, you have to download your HubSpot data into the spreadsheet tab.
- Then, click menu “Automation” → “Data Operations Scheduler”
- In the Scheduler:
- you can click “Execute now” to test, how it works
- or create a new schedule for an automatic refresh: you can refresh:
- That’s all! After each auto-refresh operation, a report will be added to the new spreadsheet tab and also can be sent to your or any provided email address.
Please see the demonstration video:
- This feature is in beta stage now, so, if you will meet any problem, please contact us.
- When you will open the document for the first time after an update, Google will ask you to provide new permissions: “G-Accon for HubSpot wants to access your Google Account“. The reason for this is, that we have requested a new permission: to send emails. We need it to send you a report about the auto-refresh status.