1. You need to be logged in into current Xero organization to be able to delete manual journals.
2. Go to G-Accon for Xero add-on and Get Accounting Data, select Manual Journals from the dropdown and the period, select manual journal ID and status.
3. You will get dataset where you would have manual journal id and status.
4. Change the status to DELETED for the manual journal transaction which you want to delete and select changed records.
5. Bring up Upload Data dialog. Select Xero object as Manual Journal. Select operation as an update. Adjust the dataset position by changing Address of First Cell in Range. In our case it is A2. Map manual journal ID and status columns.
6. Press “Execute and Save Template”.
Id, Success, Created, Error and Timestamp columns show the result of the operation.