We are thrilled to debut our Advanced Skills for Google Sheets CPE webinar series featuring QuickBooks Online via G-Accon and conducted by Insightful Accountant.
The first webinar will be conducted by Insightful Accountant and will be held on November 16, 2021 at 2pm EST. This webinar will be hosted by‘Kelly G’ (aka: Kelly Gonsalves), the Founder and Chief Visionary of Totally Booked based in New York. Kelly is an Advanced Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor, Insightful Accountant’s 2019 Up-n-Comer, QuickBooks ProAdvisor, and a Top 100 ProAdvisor for 2019, 2020, and 2021. She is a Member of Intuit’s Prestigious Trainer/Writer Network, and is also a recipient of Hubdoc’s Top 50 Cloud Accountants in the US & Canada.
Eligible for 1 hour of CPE.
The topics that will be covered during this webinar will include:
- Basics of using Google Sheets
- Modifying Columns, Rows and Cells, Formatting Cells
- Working with Multiple Sheets
- Creating Simple Formulas
- Working with Functions, Sorting, and Filtering Data
- Understanding Number Formats
There are a few fundamental areas of G-Accon for QuickBooks that will be covered throughout this webinar series.
1. Using G-Accon to export/import data between QuickBooks Online and Google Sheets.
2. Using G-Accon to automate export/import data between QuickBooks Online and Google Sheets.
3. Using a variety of Advanced Features within Google Sheets that may seem too complex for ordinary users but that become valuable day-to-day tools when given step-by-step instruction.
4. Various tips and tricks for Google Sheets that will accelerate your daily work and streamline your day-to-day workflows.
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com