G-Accon development team just finished a new release and added new features. Check them out!
1. Now you can modify, update or delete query or report metadata.
Click on query/report name to modify request metadata or press delete button to remove created pull mapping.
2. Added dynamic date range – To and From dates will be dynamically calculated based on the selected period.
3. Date range dates can now be populated from Google Sheet cells.
4. Queries ids can be set as a Google sheet range.
5. A new pull settings have been added:
Display only account codes will omit account names and will display only account codes.
Freeze Data Table Header will freeze header row.
Mapping Name (optional) – use it to assign custom name to the report or query mappings.
6. Refresh Current and Refresh All added status screens.
7. Added multi organization support.
8. Fiscal and calendar years are now supported
Get G-Accon for Xero Now
We are happy to announce, that, since February 2018, we have added one more integration product to our family: G-Accon for Hubspot.
Currently it is in early proof-of-concept status, with improvements and additions made almost every day. At this moment, following tables are available to download into Google spreadsheet:
- Broadcast Messages
- Calendar Events
- Contact Lists
- Deal Pipelines
- Deal Properties
- Email Events
As always, we are eager for your feedback. Please contact us – by emailing to email@example.com, or leaving comment in this blog, with any concerns or suggestions.
We are happy to announce that our new product for Google Sheets & Hubspot is now available in Google Chrome Webstore and G Suite Marketplace! Connect to HubSpot directly from your Google speadsheets and pull live data.
G-Accon for Hubspot
G Suite Marketplace
G-Accon for XERO is now introducing new Purchase Order reports.
Select a date range and purchase order status(es) that should be included in the report.
Now we are supporting Deep Links in G-Accon for Xero! Using Deep Links makes it easy to navigate directly to a document within Xero. Just click on the hyperlink and it will take you directly to Invoice, Contact, Bank Transactions or other records in Xero.