We are thrilled to announce that our new product, G-Accon for WorkflowMax, has been released in the G-Suite Marketplace! WorkflowMax is a powerful, flexible, end-to-end job management software that is designed for small to medium-sized businesses. Our new product helps you complete project management including items such as quotes, jobs, invoices, and more.
G-Accon for WorkflowMax lets you bi-directionally connect your Google Sheets to WorkflowMax. This means that you can now easily export data and reports, design your own custom reports, make changes, and upload data in bulk to WorkflowMax directly from Google Sheets.
This is a free BETA version which is available in G Suite Marketplace and can be installed in your Google Spreadsheet under the Add-ons menu option.
Features and Functionality
G-Accon for WorkflowMax offers the following powerful features to G-Accon users:
- Ability to run your jobs remotely with the WorkflowMax project manager software
- Unique ability to extract raw financial and management data from WorkflowMax
- Connect to multiple WorkflowMax organizations and consolidate data in one or multiple Google Sheets
- Use templates to generate, modify, and refresh standard WorkflowMax Reports
- Ability to consolidate WorkflowMax Reports from multiple companies and refresh them in one click
- Refresh data automatically using a flexible schedule
- Schedule backups of historical data
- Data monitoring and alerts
- Send emails automatically with the attachments in different formats such as MS Excel, PDF, CSV or Google Sheets.
- Customize alerts and send them to your clients when a certain criteria is met
- Refresh your reports & dashboards automatically when you are offline. This could be hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. Furthermore, you can create BI dashboards by connecting your spreadsheets to Google Data Studio, Tableau, MS Power BI, Looker, and other BI tools.
Upload Data to WorkflowMax:
We are always open to feedback on how to improve our application and processes. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask any questions and/or provide any constructive suggestions and ideas.